HuthPhoto & Team PricingOur rates are structured to match what we’ve seen clients request over 30 years. Contact us now for an estimate.
HuthPhoto Teamgreat talent for PR coverage
- Starting at $225 for 1.5 hrs in Durham
- Great Rates
- Vetted, Employed & Trained by HuthPhoto
- No Stress !
Simple Shootslectures, small events, etc
- Starting at $300 for 1.5hrs in Durham
- Small stories, events, headshots
- our NEW discounted rate option
- Colin Huth or a Team member you’ll love !
PR & PublicationsPR hourly coverage
- Starting at $550 for 2hrs
- Publications, PR, Our best portraits
- Additional time bills $275/hr (in half-hour blocks)
- No Stress !
Half-Day Rateslarger projects, more lights, cover stories
- Starting at $1500/per half-day plus expenses
- photo libraries, commercial photography, elite staff portrait days, magazine cover stories
- 4 hour half-day
- 2nd half-day $500 off!
- These are simpe things like a lecture, simple photo story, etc
- HuthPhoto Team members are trained by Ken & Colin and are HuthPhoto employees. We give them our tips & prepare them with notes from having covered so many similar events
- It can be the best of both worlds — the HuthPhoto style and personality, but at a nice discount
- Rates starting at $150/hr with 1.5 hour minimum in Durham (2 hours minimum in other Triangle cities)
- Possible downsides? Being newer photographers, the volume of images, and flexiblity to run from one idea to the next might be a bit less, than when you hire Ken or Colin
- These are simpe things like a lecture, simple photo story, etc where Colin or one of our trained HuthPhoto Team photographers can be assigned
- rates starting at $200/hr with 1.5 hour minimum in Durham (2 hours minimum in other Triangle cities)
- Shorter, less complicated PR photography, Event & Publication shoots
- Typical shoot needs simple lighting, 1–3 situations, minimal planning
- Rates start at $550 for up to 2 hours
- Additional time at same rate billed in half-hour blocks
- Assistant automatically schedule if any photo lighting needed
- Don’t miss our discount rate options starting at $100/hr with our Team photographers, and “simple shoots” at $200/hr
- Larger projects, commercial photography
- Create a large image library: like having a stock photo file of all you do
- Elite staff portrait days with on-site editing, executive portraits and discounted future staff photo updates
- Includes more lighting, more creative planning
- Up to 4 hours photography per half-day
- Expenses like final image prep/Photoshop work, assistants, and other expenses are extra
A second 4 hour half-day for the same project is discounted $500.
So a full 8 hour day starts at $2500 — let’s chat and create your detailed quote today.
- Totally amazing, multi-day, fully planned by our experienced team
- Full team coverage: Whatever mix of skills & people you need
- Clients have include the JP Morgan Corporate Challenge in five cities, YMCA of the Triangle Camps, RIT’s Alumni Reunion, NCAA Women’s Hockey Championship weekend, UNC Kenan-Flagler business conferences, Duke School of Nursing Graduations
- We can plan a complete online & social media package or web site for your event with instant photos online
- Bid per job
Additional HuthPhoto Services:
- Video interview projects Examples HERE
- Drone still photography & video clip service:
- We’re FAA Licensed and NC registered professional drone pilots: Examples HERE
- Underwater images. Example HERE
- Remote camera setups triggered wirelessly to get unique angles during any event
- Timelapse photography of long sequences like a theatre stage creation. Example HERE
- Short video clip service added onto your still photo shoot. Examples HERE
- Photo GIFs for your social media. Example HERE