Photographer & Assistant Work in Durham NCWe're growing... and need YOU!
Join our growing HuthPhoto Team!
We’re looking to connect with a few newer Durham photographers who want to grow with us (starting as assistants, with a path to doing second-camera work, and maybe independent gigs).
We also need reliable photo assistants with flexible schedules.
Note: This is NOT a full-time position, but occasional part-time work, that might over time grow into a great opportunity for the right Team-members.
We need assistants & new photographers to train:
- Assistants: newer photographers who’d like to assist, do photo tech on Mac & iPad, and want to be mentored to grow into a larger role
- Second-Camera photographers to work on larger events with us, and eventually work solo on simple PR assignments after working through our assisting & photo training system
- Still Photo & Video Hybrid image makers to grow with our newer video division, but also be part of our still photo team. Audio skills & some editing experience a big plus.
This is NOT a full-time gig, but occasional part-time work that could lead to real growth with us
We are also open to mentoring reliable, talented college photo students who plan to stay in the Durham/Chapel Hill area for several years.
Due to the volume of responses, we can only respond to photographers who submit work for review (assistants please note any photo skills and work experience).
Qualities of a HuthPhoto Team Member:
- flexible, friendly, reliable communicators
- interest in photography, teachable & always wanting to learn
- strong business skills, work well independently
- interacts well with clients
We work with some of the biggest (and coolest) names in the Triangle. Most of our work is in the Durham area.
We do PR, publications, headshots/portraits, and event, video projects and cool drone imaging. Check out our client quotes for a peek at who we work with.
We have fun working as a team… and are always learning & teaching new skills. Working with HuthPhoto can be a great way to grow as a photographer/business. Join us!
Ken & Colin