I Want to Be Your YMCA’s Go-To Photographer
- We get the Y, and understand your mission, purposes, and branding needs. The Y is a special place, and the Y’s mission is vital to our community.
- We’ve had a wonderful relationship for over ten years as the main photographer for our local association office, the YMCA of Greater Rochester.
- We’ll be your one stop shop for camp photography, branch images, newsletters, donor events—easy & consistent.
- HuthPhoto grants unlimited image reuse for the Y—saving you hassle & money.
- Your donors & photo subjects will love us too: we’re fast & flexible and don’t waste anyone’s time.
- We’ve also done projects for the Y USA, NAYDO, YMCA of the Triangle, Camps Gorham, Cory, Arrowhead, Camp Corral program for military kids, etc.
- Our work is journalistic & ‘story’ focused… drawing the themes & details out of a situation to make it more than just a photo.
- After a shoot, we deliver your set of images light-prepped to be ready for most uses (already included in the price.)
- We’ve created a Team of photographers, to provide amazing Team coverage & variable pricing when needed
I’ve worked with Ken Huth on numerous projects while managing the marketing and communications for the YMCA of Greater Rochester, and I’ve found him to be an amazing photographer. Not only is Ken extremely talented, but he works quickly, offers reasonable rates, and is a photographer that truly “gets” the Y. In addition to all that, he happens to be a really great guy who is extremely easy to work with.Mary Kay Polston
Director of Regional Collaborations
YMCA of the USA
You’ll enjoy working with us. We love the Y and promise being on shoots with HuthPhoto is fun!
We get diversity & make everyone smile… kids, seniors, donors, campers singing ‘a-rocka-chicka-boom’ or CEOs, we know how to relate to them all.
Your designer will love working with us too: Lots of choices, lots of life and humor in the images. Photos that look good BIG!
And we also can shoot to iPad for fast editing & instant online events. Great for social media.
Please contact Ken now & let’s chat about your Y:
We’ve recently moved our business to Durham NC, so we’re working hard to get to know everyone in the Triangle area (extending over to Charlotte as well).
For other parts of the US, we’re happy to bid flying to your area and getting a great image file you’ll use all year. You’d be surprised how cost-effective a camps or image file shoot can be.
email Ken HERE, or connect on your favorite social media platform, and let’s talk!
Quotes from our clients:
“We love Ken’s photos! And it’s rare to find a photographer who can be so flexible… relating as well to a toddler as to a neurosurgeon.”Heather Hare: Golisano Children’s Hospital @ URMC
As always, you ROCK!!! This slideshow is so awesome.Katie Dickinson Rochester YMCA Director of Website Development and Social Media (former)
There is some fabulous stuff here. In fact there is a wealth of it. Thanks for making my job OOODLES easier!Amy Van Dussen Publications Manager/Creative Director International Museum of Photography & Film @ the George Eastman House
Your work was astounding. I got so many compliments and I cannot thank you enough. You made me look and feel like a superstar.Karen Higman YMCA Rochester Director of Development (former) on the keynote presentation we created for her NAYDO event